Iragon is both a VR and non-VR story driven action game, set in a fantasy medieval world filled with magic, elves and wizards. The non-VR mode allows the player to experience it from a 3rd person’s perspective. A war between the nations of Balmoros and The Empire has left their people with lifelong bad blood. You step in the shoes of Darick - a 18-year-old boy who is on his way to becoming a knight under the guidance of his father - a Balmoros knight who took part in the war. One day, Darick stumbles upon a mysterious girl carrying an even more mysterious book. It contains a secret that The Empire wants to get a hold of at any cost. Now you find yourself on a magical journey, guided by your loyal elf friend through adventures that are going to either break you or shape your character as you uncover the deep secret that can change the course of Balmoros’ history.
Trailer — Vimeo
Logo & Icon
VRfocus talk about Iragon's pre-alpha test launch.
Peter Graham, VRfocus
Sohu covers Iragon's pre-alpha launch. (Chinese)
AlphaBetaGamer talk about Iragon's pre-alpha test launch.
Calum Fraser, AlphaBetaGamer
GoGoFreeGamers wrote a short article about Iragon.
17178 talk about Iragon's pre-alpha launch. (Chinese)
- Sku11bro Pat
- Pre alpha first impresions
- Pre Alpha Gameplay
- Iragon Webpage
- Repulse.com official site repulse.com
- Gamasutra Press Releases Announcement
- Gamasutra's cover of the announcement of Iragon pre-alpha testing www.gamasutra.com.
- We are a virtual reality game development studio. We are a small fully agile software development team. We build rapid iterations of working software in short 2 week sprints.
- More information
- More information on Repulse, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Kristiyan Shikov
- Nikolai Marinov
- Hagop O
- Dimitar Katzarov
- Concept Artist
- Bojidar Savov
- Level Design
- Gergana Petkanska
- Graphic Design, 3d Modeller
- Teodor Chehovich
- Environment Artist
- Hristo Arabadjiev
- Sound Designer