The best way to tell you about this game is to tell you how we came up with the idea.
Everyone at Repulse loves anime. Especially fantasy stuff like Full Metal Alchemist, Attack
on Titan, Berserk.
We have been making VR games for 3 years now. When we finished our last project the question came up. What if, we could bring what we love most about fantasy anime to a full interactive VR experience.
We didn't want to do just a story that you can watch. Or just the sex, or just a battle system. We want everything: A story, To participate in the battles, To fly through skies using a grappling hook, To explore an anime world, choices, and to do whatever we feel like with sexy anime girls.
All of this in full VR, and of course with the option to play without VR.
We are putting together some of the pieces. We have an early pre-alpha that you can test out. We update it every 2 weeks and also provide changelogs, and videos explaining the changes. Right now we are looking for early testers that can help us make this game better. If you are interested in becoming a tester, or following our progress on this.
Trailer — Vimeo
Logo & Icon
An awesome anime art style...Chris, Play Indies
VRfocus talk about Iragon's pre-alpha test launch.
Peter Graham, VRfocus
Sohu covers Iragon's pre-alpha launch. (Chinese)
AlphaBetaGamer talk about Iragon's pre-alpha test launch.
Calum Fraser, AlphaBetaGamer
GoGoFreeGamers wrote a short article about Iragon.
17178 talk about Iragon's pre-alpha launch. (Chinese)
- Sku11bro Pat
- Pre alpha first impresions
- Pre Alpha Gameplay
- Iragon Webpage
- Repulse.com official site repulse.com
- Gamasutra Press Releases Announcement
- Gamasutra's cover of the announcement of Iragon pre-alpha testing www.gamasutra.com.
- We are a virtual reality game development studio. We are a small fully agile software development team. We build rapid iterations of working software in short 2 week sprints.
- More information
- More information on Repulse, our logo & relevant media are available here.
In alphabetical order by first name.
- Bojidar Savov
- Level Design
- Dimitar Katzarov
- 3D Modeler
- Gergana Petkanska
- Graphic Design, 3d Modeler
- Hagop O
- Hristo Arabadjiev
- Sound Designer
- Kristiyan Shikov
- Nikolai Marinov
- Teodor Chehovich
- 3D Modeler