Based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Press / Business contact:
Rimski Stadion Pl, 2
Republic of Bulgaria
+359 879 000 777
We are a virtual reality game development studio. We are a small fully agile software development team. We build rapid iterations of working software in short 2 week sprints.
HistoryWhy Are We Doing This?
Repulse was founded in December 2016 by inspired individuals who wanted to test the limits of what could be experienced through VR. We wanted to fly, fight, break things, feel like superheroes. The goal we have set for ourselves is to deliver to the world the immersive interactive virtual reality experiences that we have always dreamed of. 10 Cupcakes is the child of that ambition. Production of the game started shortly after the company formed. We've gone a long way since then and now 10 Cupcakes is approaching release.What Is About To Happen?
Right now we are finishing our first game, and getting ready for our early access launch. Early access because we don't feel that we are at the level of Virtual Reality perfection yet that we are ultimately striving for. But we do believe have delivered a rock solid VR game experience. It is a motion controlled Sci-Fi game, which includes punching like a superhero, breaking things, riding flying vehicles, blasting off armor, ripping clothes off, and some edgy VR game play in a virtual gogo bar.
June 2018 Trailer Video YouTube
There are far more images available for Repulse, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- " We Were the Main Sponsor of Global Game Jam Plovdiv 2018 " -
- "Interview - Bulgaria-based VR game developer to grow team."
- Ivaylo Mihailov, SEE News
- "A Talented Group From Plovdiv Develop the First Bulgarian VR Game."
- Kalina Krasteva, Maritza News
- "Edgy enough to get some attention."
- Jim Sterling (talking about 10 cupcakes), Best of Steam Greenlight
- "I like this game and its graphics are very well made. I can say this game scores a 9 out of 10"
- Staki, GPlayTV
- "It was a very big and emotional experience for me to try the "10 Cupcakes" VR game. I can recommend it to anyone"
- Mariela Hubinova, Bulgarian National TV
- "We are quite impressed with what we experienced from this game."
- Ivailo Chervenkov, Plovdiv TV
- "I would buy this Game."
- Jim Sterling (talking about Hipster Axe), Best of Steam Greenlight
- "yes, they have managed to make this game even more ridiculous then we first thought"
- VR and Stuff, vrandstuff.co.uk
- "I think it really was a fun little game to play. I love how everything blended together: the GUI, the art style, the story! It’s so perfectly sweet and cute."
- Ran (Blogger), Otome Twist
Repulse Company Website
This link is a link to the main website of the game studio http://www.repulse.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Repulse Game Studios